Russian head coach Andreid Vorontsov and Valentina Artemyeva winner of the Szczecin 2011 European Short Course Champonships’ women’s 50 and 100 meter breaststroke, lifting the championships trophy outside the Radisson Blu hotel. Russia won by a clear margin of 901 points, followed by Italy (768), Germany (625), Great Britain (590), Poland (490) and Denmark (471), see ecszczecin2011.eu.
- Malaysian swimmer Welson Sim sets new SEA Games record
- Swimming Men’s 50m butterfly | Games record | 29th SEA Games 2017
- Daniel & Gyurta Gergely: brothers to remember – 29th Summer Universiade 2017, Taipei, Chinese Taipei
- Denied a minute’s silence, Spanish swimmer stands for Barcelona
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help