Waterproofing nanotechnology popping up everywhere these days, during a press preview for the upcoming 2012 Consumer Electronics Show, a company called HzO showed of some kind of technology that creates a “nano-scale film barrier” with the circuitry of for instance a mobile phone, that rather than keep water out, allows water too creep inside without doing any damage. Read phandroid, see also older post here about waterproofing your iPhone with NeverWet™.
- Malaysian swimmer Welson Sim sets new SEA Games record
- Swimming Men’s 50m butterfly | Games record | 29th SEA Games 2017
- Daniel & Gyurta Gergely: brothers to remember – 29th Summer Universiade 2017, Taipei, Chinese Taipei
- Denied a minute’s silence, Spanish swimmer stands for Barcelona
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help