Yesterday, PetaPixel had this amazing story about photos recovered from a camera after spending 4 years in the ocean. The finder Peter Govaars posted the photos here on Flickr, and behold, after one single day the owner of the camera has been found. I don’t know what is more magical, the memory cards that can survive even being boiled and having nails driven through them, or the Internet.
- Swim London 2016: What does it mean to you?
- Chad Le Clos from YOG to Olympic Champion
- GoPro: Pursuing Excellence – Synchronized Swimming with Ona Carbonell
- Walrus Hug Leaves Two Dead From Drowning
- Taiwanese Supermodel Dies During Underwater Shoot, Is Diving Safe for Asthmatics?
- London 2016 LEN European Championships – Day 14
- London 2016 LEN European Championships – Day 13
- London 2016 LEN European Championships – Day 12