Yesterday, PetaPixel had this amazing story about photos recovered from a camera after spending 4 years in the ocean. The finder Peter Govaars posted the photos here on Flickr, and behold, after one single day the owner of the camera has been found. I don’t know what is more magical, the memory cards that can survive even being boiled and having nails driven through them, or the Internet.
- The Russian Swing
- Swimmer’s dream fulfilled with help from jelly babies
- Glasgow 2014: Wales swimmers make YouTube film splash
- Darian Townsend becomes U.S. citizen
- Goliath Grouper Attacks Spearfisher
- World’s Largest Flying Water Insect Can Cover an Adult Human Face (And Hates Pollution)
- Australia clocks 3:30.98 and new World Record in the Women’s 4×100 Free at Glasgow 2014
- Watch as RNLI lifeguard rescues screaming boy from rip current
- Selfies delay Commonwealth Games opening ceremony by 45 minutes
- How does a brain-eating amoeba eat brains?