Yesterday, PetaPixel had this amazing story about photos recovered from a camera after spending 4 years in the ocean. The finder Peter Govaars posted the photos here on Flickr, and behold, after one single day the owner of the camera has been found. I don’t know what is more magical, the memory cards that can survive even being boiled and having nails driven through them, or the Internet.
- Y-40, the world’s deepest indoor swimming pool
- German Shepherd throws a fit when she has to quit swimming
- Danish swimming in shock after Rollason’s resignation
- Grant Hackett back in training under top coach but denies Rio comeback
- Australian synchronised swimming team promotes new image in racy video
- Is There Really a Hippo Swimming in the Chicago River?
- Dagny Knutson sues her former lawyer
- Hungary to stream EUR 54 million into building swimming complex
- Doha set for fantastic Festival of Swimming
- Shannon Rollason resigns as head coach of the Danish National Training Center