Yesterday, PetaPixel had this amazing story about photos recovered from a camera after spending 4 years in the ocean. The finder Peter Govaars posted the photos here on Flickr, and behold, after one single day the owner of the camera has been found. I don’t know what is more magical, the memory cards that can survive even being boiled and having nails driven through them, or the Internet.
- New LEN Office opens in Nyon (SUI)
- Former Olympic swimmer Nicole Kramer offering private swim lessons in Quincy
- Swimming Instructor Accused Of Molesting Kids During Class
- Sharon van Rouwendaal Interview – Pool vs Open Water
- Don’t Hold Your Breath: CDC Reports on Pool Accidents
- Last Olympics on the cards for swimmer Belinda Hocking
- Does High-School Swimming Matter?
- James Magnussen seeks second opinion after advise to rest injured shoulder
- The terrifying moment an Orca nibbles at your paddle board
- Karin Prinsloo Back in the Gym After Back Injury and Surgery