Yesterday, PetaPixel had this amazing story about photos recovered from a camera after spending 4 years in the ocean. The finder Peter Govaars posted the photos here on Flickr, and behold, after one single day the owner of the camera has been found. I don’t know what is more magical, the memory cards that can survive even being boiled and having nails driven through them, or the Internet.
- Setting a World Record – How Does it Feel ?
- Rio 2016 – Tips 4 your selfie
- Paddle Board Flutist Surprised by Leaping Humpback Whale
- French bulldogs don’t need water to swim
- Ian Thorpe and Lee Lin Chin star in foul-mouthed Olympics ad
- Celebrating British Eccentricity At The 2016 Chap Olympiad
- Woopsie: Man Falls Out Of Waterslide, Down Rocky Cliff
- Russian Olympic ban upheld by CAS