USA Swimming announced Tuesday a partnership with child protection firm Praesidium on an education program that will be mandatory to the 30,000 of 300,000 members who are not athletes, including coaches and officials. The program will also be offered free of charge to athletes and their parents. Via USA Today.
- Twelve months on from toppling Phelps, Schooling vows to ‘re-take what is his’
- Ian Thorpe and boyfriend urge Australians to support same-sex marriage
- Malaysian swimmer Welson Sim sets new SEA Games record
- Swimming Men’s 50m butterfly | Games record | 29th SEA Games 2017
- Daniel & Gyurta Gergely: brothers to remember – 29th Summer Universiade 2017, Taipei, Chinese Taipei
- Denied a minute’s silence, Spanish swimmer stands for Barcelona
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start