Both 400 IM world records were bettered at the 2008 Olympics yesterday, when first USA’s Michael Phelps swam 4:03.84, smashing his own world record of 4:05.25 from the U.S. Olympic Trials, and Australia’s Stephanie Rice swam 4:29.45, more than half a second faster than the 4:31.12 of Katie Hoff from the U.S. Trials.
- Kyle Chalmers (AUS) withdraws from Budapest 2017 World Championships
- Swim classes to help kids learn how to be around water
- Swim Instructor Accused Of Molesting Girls Testifies In His Own Defense
- Olympic gold medallist Inge de Bruijn strips naked as she tries to find a boyfriend on reality TV show
- Would you dare to swim in the dark?
- Sea lion drags girl into Steveston waters
- The Danger of Wearing Swim Trunks That Are Too Big
- Olympic Champion Emily Seebohm at age 14 | Before They Were Superstars