As you can read here on SwimInfo.com, TYR yesterday announced its newest swimsuit called the Tracer Rice at the French Olympic Trials. According to Scott Goldblatt at SwimNetwork.com, one of the novelties of this new suit is that it shifts the center of buoyancy closer to the center of mass, in such a way that the legs now sink less relative to the rest of the body.
- 6 Dog Breeds That Don’t Do Well in the Water
- Skinned deer found in country club swimming pool
- Don’t miss it out! #SWC17
- Kyle Chalmers (AUS) withdraws from Budapest 2017 World Championships
- Swim classes to help kids learn how to be around water
- Swim Instructor Accused Of Molesting Girls Testifies In His Own Defense
- Olympic gold medallist Inge de Bruijn strips naked as she tries to find a boyfriend on reality TV show
- Would you dare to swim in the dark?