COVID-19 continues to disrupt all our lives, with social distancing and remote work, forcing us to adapt to a new normal.
The pandemic has been extremely tough on us all. How have athletes coped in our new normal? What challenges have they faced, and how have they overcome them?
Alex Cho of Deloitte China Audit & Assurance interviewed world-class athlete Siobhan Haughey. Siobhan is a 23-year-old swimmer, and the Asian record holder for the short-course 200m freestyle. Watch this video to find out how she has overcome adversity during these unprecedented times.
- Plenty Effort But No Records At Long Course Swimming Championships
- What made Doc Counsilman a great swim coach | Inside with Brett Hawke
- “Don’t Swim In The Sinkholes In Mexico” | Creepypasta | Horror Story
- A Brisbane Woman Attempts to Swim a Lap of Bribie Island | 7NEWS
- Blackboard Breakdown | Is Ryan Murphy the Backstroke King? | Propulsion Swimming
- How to Handle High-Pressure Swimming Taper Meets | The Social Kick
- Madisyn Cox Gives Advice on Navigating Freshman Year of College | Ultimate Swimmer
- Jack Bridge | Para Swimming Guide and Reliving London 2012 Paralympics | Propulsion Swimming