The first cold wave in 2021 hit Beijing on Wednesday.
The highest temperature dropped to minus 17℃, with a wind level of 8 to 9.
Some winter swimming fans smashed the ice on a frozen lake in Shichahai, a historic spot in downtown Beijing.
An elderly winter swimming fan, nearly 70, has maintained this habit for about 20 years. He once challenged winter swimming at minus 25℃.
- The Donna Drake Show with Rowdy Gaines, Three-time Olympic Gold Medalist Swimmer
- Olympic Swimmer Hopes His Battle With Depression Can Help Others
- Steve Parry – ‘Public swimming pools could close without complaints’
- Swimming with the Rarest Alligators in the World | Gatorland Vlogs
- Ultimate Swimmer Podcast: Ryan Held
- McGill Sit-Up Test For Swimmers | Swimmer Strength
- ISL Season 2 Full Match 8
- ISL Season 2 Full Match 7