Ryan and Kayla Lochte are the proud parents of son Caden and daughter Liv. Ryan says that he is a ‘guppy’ for his kids, often sneaking them candy even when wife Kayla says no. Lochte has enjoyed teaching his son to swim, but says he won’t push his kids into swimming, he just wants them to do whatever they want, 100 percent.
This show was recorded in accordance with CDC COVID-19 safety guidelines. All crew tested negative before the production.
- Jenny Garrison, North Central Triathlon and Swimming Coach, Discusses Female Role Models
- Tom Daley vs. Chen Aisen | Budapest 2017 | FINA World Championships
- Coronavirus: 2021 Island Games in Guernsey are postponed because of pandemic
- Doing My First Ultra Swim // 8km Ocean Swim // Alwyn Uys Vlogs
- U.S. Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte discusses why the Spire Institute & Academy is the perfect place to train athletes for success
- Chinese elite swimmer goes from the pool to policing
- Epic Irish Swim | Ocean Swimming With GCN’s Conor Dunne
- Netherlands claim New World Record at Rome 2009 | FINA World Championships