Swim Ireland has released a powerful new video to mark the launch of their ‘Return to Water’ campaign, encouraging their thousands of members nationwide to return to their local swimming pools and clubs.
We spoke to Swim Ireland Chair about what it had been like for the sport during the lockdown and how it is now emerging back to action.
- Addressing the Dropout in Swimming | Can We Stop Teens From Leaving the Sport? | Propulsion Swimming
- 3 Ways To Help Swimmers Explode Off The Blocks | Swimmer Strength
- Jamal Hill is Teaching 1 Million People to Swim | The Social Kick
- Marist College Ashgrove | AIC Swimming 2021
- 2021 Women’s Swimming B1G Championships Cinematic Highlights
- Coach Craig’s Wisdom: What You Learn From Challenging Yourself | Endurance Swimming: Open Water Training
- All About Mark Spitz | Inside with Brett Hawke
- Swim Across America 2021 Event Preview