A body matching the description of a missing 16-year-old was found Sunday morning, more than 12 hours after a search began.
First responders recovered the body near 47th Street around 11 a.m., according to Peter Davis with Galveston Island Beach Patrol.
The boy was swimming with friends Saturday night and disappeared around 9:15 p.m. along Seawall Blvd. near 45th.See ABC13
- International Olympic Committee Denies Reports That Tokyo Summer Games Will Be Canceled
- Are the 2021 Tokyo Olympics Canceled? | MySwimPro
- SwimVice | Pro Analysis Series – Simone Manuel 100 Meter Freestyle 2016 Rio Olympics
- Why You’re Out Of Breath After 100m Swimming | How To Master Freestyle Swim Breathing | Global Triathlon Network
- ‘It felt like I was the first person to step on Mars’: Anchorage free divers plunge into icy Rabbit Lake
- Homemade Protein Balls For Swimmer | Swimmer Strength
- Road to Tokyo: First Race of 2021 | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Swimming in the Ice Hole for Christening