When you’re part of a swim team and all the pools in your neighbourhood are closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, you find creative ways to train. For the Winskill Dolphins, much of the spring was spent dryland training, running, and getting instruction from their coaches through video chats.
Then one of the team members had a brainstorm — why don’t we just jump in the ocean?
- High-end Goggles Review – Worth it? | The Social Kick
- The Most Memorable Para Swimming Moments from Rio 2016 | Paralympic Games
- Inside with Brett Hawke: Jason Lezak
- Wayzata Loses to Minnetonka in Girls Swimming
- Jenny Garrison, North Central Triathlon and Swimming Coach, Discusses Female Role Models
- Tom Daley vs. Chen Aisen | Budapest 2017 | FINA World Championships
- Coronavirus: 2021 Island Games in Guernsey are postponed because of pandemic
- Doing My First Ultra Swim // 8km Ocean Swim // Alwyn Uys Vlogs