Living and working in a small bubble can be both good and bad, depending on the situation. It’s tough being able to remain only in one spot without any family or outside basketball friends.
But it can also be fun and at times educational. That’s how some members of the Boston Celtics are approaching their stay at Disney World in the second round of the Eastern Conference playoffs.
The result is heartwarming content.
Tacko Fall, the Celtics 7-foot-5 rookie, is still learning how to swim. So with a pool at their disposal, his teammates Enes Kanter and Jaylen Brown started helping him.See Yahoo! Sports
- The world’s deepest diving pool in Poland – BBC News
- Measuring marathon swim route distance: Danube River example
- Most magic tricks underwater – Guinness World Records
- Para Swimmers Share Their Story of Inclusion and Success Through the Help of Their Coaches
- Swim Australia Swim Safer Week with Ambassador Jade
- ISL 2020 Review | This Is The Future Of Swimming | Propulsion Swimming
- Winter Swimming – Key Things You Need to Know About the Joys of Cold Water Swims
- How We Got To The Deepest Part Of The Ocean – Guinness World Records