Living and working in a small bubble can be both good and bad, depending on the situation. It’s tough being able to remain only in one spot without any family or outside basketball friends.
But it can also be fun and at times educational. That’s how some members of the Boston Celtics are approaching their stay at Disney World in the second round of the Eastern Conference playoffs.
The result is heartwarming content.
Tacko Fall, the Celtics 7-foot-5 rookie, is still learning how to swim. So with a pool at their disposal, his teammates Enes Kanter and Jaylen Brown started helping him.See Yahoo! Sports
- Yannick Agnel: Danas Rapsys Is the Only Man Who Knows How to Swim the 200 Free Right Now
- Swimming Phenom Vera Rivard
- Inside with Brett Hawke: Yannick Agnel
- ISL 2020 season 2 in Budapest
- Society Showcase – Swimming & Waterpolo | Leeds University Union
- Day in the Life of a Professional Swimmer | Michael Gunning Vlogs
- A Very Tuff Kick Set | Cody Miller Vlogs
- This Woman is Making a Splash by Helping Dogs Learn to Swim