Authorities in eastern Germany have banned swimming in parts of the river Unstrut after claims that a crocodile was seen there.
Officials in Burgenland county, about 185 kilometers (115 miles) southwest of Berlin, said late Saturday that the ban would remain in place until Sept. 6.
Extensive searches for the reptile have so far produced no evidence of its existence, they said.Read ABC News
- We Tried to Become Olympic Divers in 1 Hour
- Tokyo Olympics CEO suggests relaxed entry rules for athletes
- Tokyo Olympics’ Biggest Coronavirus Challenge Could Be Team USA
- Flynny’s Northern Arena and Banana Boat New Zealand Ocean Swim Series Challenge
- How to Swim Butterfly with Perfect Technique | MySwimPro
- Swimming with the Y NSW | You are never too old to start
- Yannick Agnel: Danas Rapsys Is the Only Man Who Knows How to Swim the 200 Free Right Now
- Swimming Phenom Vera Rivard