Authorities in eastern Germany have banned swimming in parts of the river Unstrut after claims that a crocodile was seen there.
Officials in Burgenland county, about 185 kilometers (115 miles) southwest of Berlin, said late Saturday that the ban would remain in place until Sept. 6.
Extensive searches for the reptile have so far produced no evidence of its existence, they said.Read ABC News
- World’s deepest diving pool opens in Poland
- Don’t ‘Spear’ The Water, Do THIS Instead | Feedback Friday | Effortless Swimming
- Wastewater leak into Biscayne Bay causes no-swim advisory
- 13-year-old Chen Yuxi’s Top 3 Dives at Gwangju 2019! | FINA World Championships
- ISL Season 2 Pool Tour | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- “Swimming is a generational skill.” – Sabir Muhammad | Inside with Brett Hawke
- Power in Poetry: To the Swimmer
- Dana Vollmer vs Alicia Coutts – 7 hundredths of a second between Gold & Silver!