Are you ready to jump in and swim with one of the ocean’s top predators?
If you have always wanted to swim with sharks, then Discovery Cove has once again got you covered.
The park’s shark swim program is reopening at a limited capacity with new health and safety measures put in place to keep guests and trainers protected from the coronavirus during their experience.
The modified program allows visitors to learn about several species of sharks as they swim alongside them in The Grand Reef.
To maintain safety, the experience will be limited to no more than two parties per session and guests will be seated the proper distance apart during training.See WFTV
- The world’s deepest diving pool in Poland – BBC News
- Measuring marathon swim route distance: Danube River example
- Most magic tricks underwater – Guinness World Records
- Para Swimmers Share Their Story of Inclusion and Success Through the Help of Their Coaches
- Swim Australia Swim Safer Week with Ambassador Jade
- ISL 2020 Review | This Is The Future Of Swimming | Propulsion Swimming
- Winter Swimming – Key Things You Need to Know About the Joys of Cold Water Swims
- How We Got To The Deepest Part Of The Ocean – Guinness World Records