Are you ready to jump in and swim with one of the ocean’s top predators?
If you have always wanted to swim with sharks, then Discovery Cove has once again got you covered.
The park’s shark swim program is reopening at a limited capacity with new health and safety measures put in place to keep guests and trainers protected from the coronavirus during their experience.
The modified program allows visitors to learn about several species of sharks as they swim alongside them in The Grand Reef.
To maintain safety, the experience will be limited to no more than two parties per session and guests will be seated the proper distance apart during training.See WFTV
- Swimming Phenom Vera Rivard
- Inside with Brett Hawke: Yannick Agnel
- ISL 2020 season 2 in Budapest
- Society Showcase – Swimming & Waterpolo | Leeds University Union
- Day in the Life of a Professional Swimmer | Michael Gunning Vlogs
- A Very Tuff Kick Set | Cody Miller Vlogs
- This Woman is Making a Splash by Helping Dogs Learn to Swim
- ‘Picking a needle out of a haystack’: The untold story of Grant Hackett’s golden moment