16 hundredths of a second was the gap between Ryan Lochte and Michael Phelps in one of the most memorable Men’s 200m Individual Medley Final in the history of the FINA World Championships. In the last 50m Phelps came back strong while Lochte managed to keep the pace and claim a Gold Medal and a New World Record in Shanghai.
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC
- Ryan Murphy Backstroke Analysis | Insane Technique | MySwimPro
- ‘Curtains of death’: Nets designed to protect swimmers are killing sharks in South Africa
- Swimmer injured in Perth bull shark attack