16 hundredths of a second was the gap between Ryan Lochte and Michael Phelps in one of the most memorable Men’s 200m Individual Medley Final in the history of the FINA World Championships. In the last 50m Phelps came back strong while Lochte managed to keep the pace and claim a Gold Medal and a New World Record in Shanghai.
- Hip Movement When Swimming Butterfly Stroke | U.S. Masters Swimming
- Are Pool Main Drains Dangerous? | Swimming Pool Steve
- ‘My Octopus Teacher’ Stuns Audiences, Reinforces Power of Nature
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile