Set in 2007, a young amputee swimmer Alex has his heart set on one of he coaches at the local pool. After accidentally rejecting her, Alex’s friends steal his phone and send her a raunchy text message. Mortified, Alex must get to her phone before she sees the message, or risk losing her forever.
Diving In co-directed by former Youth Paralympian Adam Bowes and Australian Directors’ Guild Award-nominee Nina Oyama (The Angus Project), premiered in the 67th Sydney Film Festival: Virtual Edition as part of the Screenability program, an exciting platform for screen practitioners with disability, in partnership with Screen NSW.
- Bend Polar Plunge benefiting Special Olympics Oregon goes virtual, offers variety
- Water Safety in New Zealand
- Dara Torres Tells Us How to Keep Kids Active This Winter
- Researching the Biomechanics of Paralympic Swimming
- Inside with Brett Hawke: Ky Hurst
- Things Swimmers Never Say
- Why I’m ice swimming in the Lake District every day in January
- Will Wave Pools Replace Ocean Surfing? | w/ Mick Fanning & Jamie O’Brien