Set in 2007, a young amputee swimmer Alex has his heart set on one of he coaches at the local pool. After accidentally rejecting her, Alex’s friends steal his phone and send her a raunchy text message. Mortified, Alex must get to her phone before she sees the message, or risk losing her forever.
Diving In co-directed by former Youth Paralympian Adam Bowes and Australian Directors’ Guild Award-nominee Nina Oyama (The Angus Project), premiered in the 67th Sydney Film Festival: Virtual Edition as part of the Screenability program, an exciting platform for screen practitioners with disability, in partnership with Screen NSW.
- Jenny Garrison, North Central Triathlon and Swimming Coach, Discusses Female Role Models
- Tom Daley vs. Chen Aisen | Budapest 2017 | FINA World Championships
- Coronavirus: 2021 Island Games in Guernsey are postponed because of pandemic
- Doing My First Ultra Swim // 8km Ocean Swim // Alwyn Uys Vlogs
- U.S. Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte discusses why the Spire Institute & Academy is the perfect place to train athletes for success
- Chinese elite swimmer goes from the pool to policing
- Epic Irish Swim | Ocean Swimming With GCN’s Conor Dunne
- Netherlands claim New World Record at Rome 2009 | FINA World Championships