Ryan Lochte is an American competitive swimmer and 12-time Olympic medalist. He is the second-most decorated swimmer in Olympic history measured by the total number of medals. In today’s episode, he talks about how he prepares mentally and physically for competitive swimming, how his relationship with Michale Phelps developed, and how success only made him hungrier for more.
- Are Pool Main Drains Dangerous? | Swimming Pool Steve
- ‘My Octopus Teacher’ Stuns Audiences, Reinforces Power of Nature
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile
- Simple, Easy Tips to Swimming Butterfly | U.S. Masters Swimming