Hosted at Brockhole on Windermere, it’s a fantastic weekend of open water swimming in the stunning Lake District.
With distances to suit all levels and abilities you can enjoy a weekend in the great outdoors with friends and family. Take your pick from 250 metres, 1/2 a mile, 1 mile, 2 miles, 5k or a 10k.
Entries for the 2020 event are now open: https://fal.cn/2020JWGNS
- How a 3-year-old Dubai boy trapped in a swimming pool was rescued
- Nevada’s Ben Hines rules the pool
- Swimmer found unresponsive, pronounced dead at Magic Island
- ‘Coach Rich’ vows to rebuild aquatic center after Hurricane Sally destroyed it
- Farmington uses dogs, families as cardboard cutout fans for swim meets
- Video shows huge alligator swimming in storm surge after Hurricane Sally hit
- Ryan Lochte’s first individual Olympic gold medal goes missing
- Jacob Templeton Paralympian Swimmer