Hundreds of people are expected to hit the water Monday, Sept. 2, but it won’t be an easy swim.
They’re participating in the Waikiki Roughwater Swim Competition.
It’s supposed to be one of the most difficult swim races in Hawaii. So tough — that it was the original swim leg for the Ironman.
Back in 2016, 300 people had to be rescued because they kept getting dragged backward.
- ZEISS ZX1 Flow | Christina Jones
- Beloved swim coach in Chandler who died this summer will be honored by district
- Coyote News Swim Team
- Swimming lessons | Sports | Welcome back to University of Nottingham Swim School
- The Great Labour Ward Swim | Southampton Hospitals Charity
- Delaney Schnell – Top 3 dives | FINA World Championships
- 3 Things That Cured My Shoulder Pain | Swimming Injuries | Effortless Swimming
- FIRST LOOK: Stadium Swim at Circa hotel-casino to offer heated pool experience | KTNV Channel 13 Las Vegas