Wednesday night, trappers continued to search a lake in Citrus County for an alligator that attacked a homeless woman early that morning.
According to a Florida Fish & Wildlife spokesperson, Felicitie Marie Gillette was wading in Lake Hernando around 1 a.m. when a 5 to 6-foot-long alligator grabbed her left arm and tried to drag her under.
- Ryan Murphy Backstroke Analysis | Insane Technique | MySwimPro
- ‘Curtains of death’: Nets designed to protect swimmers are killing sharks in South Africa
- Swimmer injured in Perth bull shark attack
- Federal charges for Olympic gold medalist Klete Keller following US Capitol riot
- Ultimate Underwater Flip Challenge | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Olympic gold medalist swimmer Klete Keller among Trump supporters that stormed U.S. Capitol
- Manatee found with ‘TRUMP’ scrawled on its back in Florida
- Freestyle Swimming Technique – How to Breathe | The Race Club