It’s been just over a year since the Iraqi city of Mosul was liberated from the Islamic State group. Some 870,000 people have since returned to their hometown in a bid to rebuild their lives. Some are doing things that would have been unimaginable a year ago. One of them is Omar Ibrahim, a swimming instructor who is putting together a team of 12 young girls.
- World’s deepest diving pool opens in Poland
- Don’t ‘Spear’ The Water, Do THIS Instead | Feedback Friday | Effortless Swimming
- Wastewater leak into Biscayne Bay causes no-swim advisory
- 13-year-old Chen Yuxi’s Top 3 Dives at Gwangju 2019! | FINA World Championships
- ISL Season 2 Pool Tour | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- “Swimming is a generational skill.” – Sabir Muhammad | Inside with Brett Hawke
- Power in Poetry: To the Swimmer
- Dana Vollmer vs Alicia Coutts – 7 hundredths of a second between Gold & Silver!