The annual April Fool’s Day Swim for charity, sponsored by the Chatham Cape Cod fire department, was held on April 2nd this year due to the 1st falling on Easter Sunday. Despite a day of snow and drizzle and 39 ° water temperature at Hardings Beach, about 50 brave people took the plunge and had a great time doing it. Shot and edited with a Galaxy S8 in slow motion mode.
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC
- Ryan Murphy Backstroke Analysis | Insane Technique | MySwimPro
- ‘Curtains of death’: Nets designed to protect swimmers are killing sharks in South Africa
- Swimmer injured in Perth bull shark attack