European champion Camilla Pedersen is still in a critical condition after her accident the 3rd of September and she is kept in a coma in Odense, where her family is by her side.
As a professional athlete she is making her living from winning races and due to her accident, she will not be competing for a while.
We know her personal economy will be a concern for her, when she returns to life, and therefore we are trying to gather donations to help her financially, so her main focus can be on health issues and rehabilitation.
If you want to donate, please use following account no. in Handelsbanken.
We are working on a better solution for international transfers.
- Homemade Protein Balls For Swimmer | Swimmer Strength
- Road to Tokyo: First Race of 2021 | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Swimming in the Ice Hole for Christening
- Physical Performance Depends on Sleep – Fit to Succeed Episode 52 With Dr. Michael Grandner
- Periodization? Rest Week? What? | Ask A Coach | Mind Right Endurance
- Body of 14-Year-Old Missing Swimmer Found in Lake
- Nets to Protect Swimmers in South Africa Are Killing Sharks | Money Talks
- Teenager Drowns While Swimming With Friends at a Popular Sydney Spot