European champion Camilla Pedersen is still in a critical condition after her accident the 3rd of September and she is kept in a coma in Odense, where her family is by her side.
As a professional athlete she is making her living from winning races and due to her accident, she will not be competing for a while.
We know her personal economy will be a concern for her, when she returns to life, and therefore we are trying to gather donations to help her financially, so her main focus can be on health issues and rehabilitation.
If you want to donate, please use following account no. in Handelsbanken.
We are working on a better solution for international transfers.
- How To Start Open Water Swimming – Tips For Beginners – Wardie Bay Beach
- Tokyo opens 15,000-seat Olympic aquatics centre
- Etiene Medeiros 🆚 Katinka Hosszu at Windsor 2016 🏊♀️ 🏁 | FINA World Championships
- What its like to swim at the Brighton Baths
- Drone footage captures swimmers, sharks and salmon interacting at Australia’s Bondi Beach
- Representing Your Name // with Olympic Water Polo Player Maggie Steffens
- 🔥 Vladimir Morozov wins Gold in a dominant fashion at Istanbul 2012! 🔥 | FINA World Championships
- Heroes recognized for saving swimmer’s life at Roger Carter Community Center