Just a photo from Tallinn, Estonia back in January 2009, when we visited Rein Haljand for a bit of video analysis of Pál Joensen. Haljand’s son Holger ready with the camera cart, Jón Bjarnason ready to move the back stroke flags out of the way. A really nice pool and hotel, the Kalev Spa.
- Lars Frolander wins Gold in an incredibly close race at Fukuoka 2001 | FINA World Championships
- Olympic swimmer helping dissident Belarus athletes
- Michigan Swimming and Diving | Getting Better Every Day
- ISL 2020 Highlights: Match 1. Day 1.
- High 5: Skyline High Swimmers Doing Good Deeds To Raise Funds For Swim Team
- Swimming In Syrup Is As Easy As Swimming In Water
- Swimming Around Alcatraz Island | The #AskASwimPro Show
- Xie Siyi – Top 3 dives | FINA World Championships