Crazy, crazy story from the Philippines today, a 30-year-old man jumped off the old Mandaue-Mactan bridge Wednesday night, landing on a swimmer below who was killed by the impact. While the man himself, who had suffered a nervous breakdown, beat the odds by surviving the 25-meter drop with a black eye and some bruises. Read Inquirer News.
- Hip Movement When Swimming Butterfly Stroke | U.S. Masters Swimming
- Are Pool Main Drains Dangerous? | Swimming Pool Steve
- ‘My Octopus Teacher’ Stuns Audiences, Reinforces Power of Nature
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile