Sir Richard Branson has pulled out of “The Swim” across the Irish Sea, after his luxury Carribean home was struck by lightning caused by Irene. Actress Kate Winslett was among 20 people who fled the paradise home on Necker Island, as it went up in flames. Pop star Ronan Keating has vowed to battle on despite of injuring his hamstring earlier this week, alongside other celebrities including Atomic Kitten singer Jenny Frost, all to raise money for Cancer Research UK. Read more here on The Telegraph.
- Russia’s Putin takes traditional Epiphany dip in icy waters
- Boys Swim Season Restarts
- The Woman Swimming in Frozen Lakes For Lockdown Exercise | This Morning
- Klete Keller: why did an Olympic champion invade the US Capitol?
- The Donna Drake Show with Rowdy Gaines, Three-time Olympic Gold Medalist Swimmer
- Olympic Swimmer Hopes His Battle With Depression Can Help Others
- Steve Parry – ‘Public swimming pools could close without complaints’
- Swimming with the Rarest Alligators in the World | Gatorland Vlogs