German waterpark “Galaxy Erding” has made their X-Treme Faser waterslide attraction “Nur für Männer” for security reasons ‘due to the female anatomy’. This after six women had reported injuries to the genital area last year, and some of them had to be taken to hospital. The Professional Association for Gynaecologists is sceptical, a spokeswoman saying there is no medical reason why women’s shouldn’t use a slide, unless they were pregnant. The park is now working on building a protective suit for women to use on the slide, “like for ice hockey”. Read The Local, via Arbroath.
- Doggy Daycare in Michigan Throws Pool Party for Their Canine Clients
- Italian explorer plans to live on an iceberg for up to a year
- Katinka Hosszu (HUN) 4:20.83 and New 400 IM Short Course World Record
- High-Speed Canyon Jet Ski – Lake Powell
- Grouper eats 4ft shark in one bite
- Duke of Hawaii: A Swimmer and Surfer Who Straddled Two Cultures
- Japanese Swimming Has Momentum at Its Back
- Katinka Hosszu (HUN) 57.25 and new 100 IM Short Course World Record
- Swimmers Abandon 76-Mile Swim After Multiple Shark Encounters
- Why is Breaststroke so strong in Scotland?