German waterpark “Galaxy Erding” has made their X-Treme Faser waterslide attraction “Nur für Männer” for security reasons ‘due to the female anatomy’. This after six women had reported injuries to the genital area last year, and some of them had to be taken to hospital. The Professional Association for Gynaecologists is sceptical, a spokeswoman saying there is no medical reason why women’s shouldn’t use a slide, unless they were pregnant. The park is now working on building a protective suit for women to use on the slide, “like for ice hockey”. Read The Local, via Arbroath.
- Live Stream and Results from the Danish Open 2015
- Phelps: No harm in asking for help
- Grant Hackett will be welcomed back to Australian swim team: Jacco Verhaeren
- Tearful Park Tae-Hwan apologises for failed dope test
- Broke Ass Game Show | ‘Swim Shady’ Official Clip | MTV
- Thank You USA Swimming Volunteers!
- Pictionary #AusChamps15
- Dragon boat tug of war is Poland’s newest sports craze
- Never too old to learn some swimming skills
- Russia holds first world championship in ice swimming