German waterpark “Galaxy Erding” has made their X-Treme Faser waterslide attraction “Nur für Männer” for security reasons ‘due to the female anatomy’. This after six women had reported injuries to the genital area last year, and some of them had to be taken to hospital. The Professional Association for Gynaecologists is sceptical, a spokeswoman saying there is no medical reason why women’s shouldn’t use a slide, unless they were pregnant. The park is now working on building a protective suit for women to use on the slide, “like for ice hockey”. Read The Local, via Arbroath.
- 2016 Olympics: What Rio doesn’t want the world to see
- Scottish Skinny Dippers Suffer as Birds Prey on Pants
- Taking a Bath in a Giant 1,500 Gallon Coca-Cola Swimming Pool
- 24 Races, 22 Medals: Michael Phelps’ history at the Olympics
- Stunner at US Olympic Swim Trials: Lochte Beaten in 400 IM
- Will Zika virus overshadow the Rio Olympics?
- Schooling’s gunning for glory
- Cancer Patient Can Now Strike Swimming In The Ocean Off Her Bucket List