If you want to take photos through surface glare into water, or just want to cut down surface glare, you are going to need a polarized filter. This otherwise beautiful video doesn’t demonstrate exactly that perfectly, so I added a comparison photo that demonstrates it better. By the way, you can get the same effect by wearing sunglasses with polarization, which might explain why so many swimming coaches use them. Via PetaPixel.
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help
- Sports Guy does Synchronized Swimming
- Swimming centenarian! Meet Leo, Berlin’s 100 y/o swimming instructor
- Swimming safely in European waters
- Drunk woman bites man’s fishing line while swimming