Germany’s Britta Steffen improved her 100 freestyle from 52.22 on the 1st day of Rome, to 52.07 on the 6th. USA’s Aaron Peirsol became the first man under 1:52 in the 200 backstroke, clocking 1:51.92 where his world record was 1:53.08. Netherland’s Marleen Veldhuis set a new 50 butterfly world record in the first semifinal, with a time of 25.28 where her world record was 25.33. And then Sweden’s Therese Alshammar improved this to 25.07 in the second semifinal. Serbia’s Milorad Cavic set a new 100 butterfly world record, with a time of 50.01 where Phelps’ world record was 50.22. And USA’s men improved their 4×200 freestyle world record, from 6:58.56 to 6:58.55.
- Kyle Chalmers (AUS) withdraws from Budapest 2017 World Championships
- Swim classes to help kids learn how to be around water
- Swim Instructor Accused Of Molesting Girls Testifies In His Own Defense
- Olympic gold medallist Inge de Bruijn strips naked as she tries to find a boyfriend on reality TV show
- Would you dare to swim in the dark?
- Sea lion drags girl into Steveston waters
- The Danger of Wearing Swim Trunks That Are Too Big
- Olympic Champion Emily Seebohm at age 14 | Before They Were Superstars