Banned Olympic swimmer Shayna Jack has turned to GoFundMe to keep fighting a doping ban that has already ‘depleted life savings’ of $130,000.
The 22-year-old last week revealed she was struggling mentally and financially, even weighing up whether to concede her fight and retire.
Jack has now decided to keep at it, asking Australians – as you can watch in the video – to help fund her defense against an appeal that could see her ban returned to its original length of four years.See 7News
- “Don’t Swim In The Sinkholes In Mexico” | Creepypasta | Horror Story
- A Brisbane Woman Attempts to Swim a Lap of Bribie Island | 7NEWS
- Blackboard Breakdown | Is Ryan Murphy the Backstroke King? | Propulsion Swimming
- How to Handle High-Pressure Swimming Taper Meets | The Social Kick
- Madisyn Cox Gives Advice on Navigating Freshman Year of College | Ultimate Swimmer
- Jack Bridge | Para Swimming Guide and Reliving London 2012 Paralympics | Propulsion Swimming
- CO2 Tolerance Swim Training: 5 Easy Exercises | Gert Leroy – Master Freediving
- Polish Winter Swimmers Fundraise With Baltic Dip and Beach Piano Tunes | AFP