They were wise enough to wear winter coats, hats, and gloves just to walk from their cars to the school.
But somewhere along the way, the boys on the Bay City John Glenn swimming team somehow lost their sensibilities – and became a bunch of goofy kids doing a bunch of goofy things.
Wearing only their Speedo swimsuits and a pair of running shoes, the Bobcats make an annual dash through the snow and sled down the berm at the football stadium on their kickboards. It’s a team tradition called the Polar Bear Run – and it is so c-c-cool.See mlive.com
- Nearly 300 Swimmers to Attend 13-and-Over Meet in Sioux Falls
- Why I Swim | MySwimPro
- I’m Training for the Mile | Blake Pieroni Vlogs
- The Native American Legend Lurking In Lake Okanagan | Boogymen | Shiver
- Trials to Triumph: Tecumseh Swimmer Overcomes Injury to Advance to State Finals
- Winter Swimmer Saves Elderly Chinese Woman Trapped in Icy Water
- Champion St. Louis Swimmer Inspired by Late Father
- North Korean Defector Survives Six-Hour Swim to South Korean Border