At the Race Club, we work with athletes of all ages and abilities. Most swimmers that come to us initially use what we consider a ‘high head position’.
We’ve seen countless age group swimmers improve tremendously by learning how much faster they can be with a proper head position. We were curious how much difference a head position exactly can equate to in an age group swimmer?
Coach Gary Hall Sr tests our Velocity Meter technology with 10-year-old age group swimmer Stone Miller. In each respective study, we asked Stone to use different head positions. Find out how drastic the change in Stone’s head position makes as we do a side by side by side analysis.
We have also studied Olympian Jimmy Feigen with this same study and the results are quite different for a professional. So depending on your level of power often requires a slightly different head position.
- North Korean Defector Undetected for Hours After Swimming to South
- How Swimmer Mallory Weggemann Turned Tragedy Into Paralympic Gold | People
- How To Use Your Shoulders Properly In Breaststroke | SwimVice
- Virtual Swim Meets Present New Challenges and Opportunities
- SWIM-Pocalypse Training 2021 | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Champion Swimmer Recovers From Head-on Crash
- FINA World Swimming Championship (25m) – New dates confirmed
- Challenging A German Beast To A Push-Up Challenge Across Continents | Swimmer Strength