Therese Coffey said the obesity of the country was a contributing factor to the UK having the worst Covid death rate in the world. But why does Britain have an obesity crisis leading to more Covid deaths?
Dr. Aseem Malhotra says the root cause of obesity in the country, the availability of junk food, has never been tackled. Former Olympic swimmer Sharron Davies agrees there is too much cheap, high-calorie food available. However, she says it is a personal choice to eat junk food.
- Nearly 300 Swimmers to Attend 13-and-Over Meet in Sioux Falls
- Why I Swim | MySwimPro
- I’m Training for the Mile | Blake Pieroni Vlogs
- The Native American Legend Lurking In Lake Okanagan | Boogymen | Shiver
- Trials to Triumph: Tecumseh Swimmer Overcomes Injury to Advance to State Finals
- Winter Swimmer Saves Elderly Chinese Woman Trapped in Icy Water
- Champion St. Louis Swimmer Inspired by Late Father
- North Korean Defector Survives Six-Hour Swim to South Korean Border