Today I will show the video of a dolphin kick (two phases).
How to use?
It is very simple to use this video.
Just show this video to the swimmers during a session and they need to follow the tips or let them watch the video at home.
When they come back to practice, ask them to show what they understood from the video and you will see how the kicking will improve.
- Swimming 250 Feet Underwater |The Man Who Doesn’t Breathe S1E1| Only Human
- Rachel Klinker ‘Honored’ to Contribute to California’s Pac-12 Women’s Swimming Championship
- Swimmers Gather at Tupelo Aquatic Center
- Alamo Heights’ Connor Foote Wins Two State Titles, Named Swimmer of the Meet at Uil Boys 5a State
- The Swim Became a Psychological Battle for Me – Ross Edgley | London Real
- Nearly 300 Swimmers to Attend 13-and-Over Meet in Sioux Falls
- Why I Swim | MySwimPro
- I’m Training for the Mile | Blake Pieroni Vlogs