Here Jamal discusses the first time he was faced with the dream-crushing reality that the Olympics are no longer an option for him.
Check out the full episode here: https://youtu.be/TS31DrZL3Mw
Jamal Hill is an American Paralympic Swimmer & self-proclaimed Aqua-preneur. He was diagnosed with Charcot- Marie- Tooth 1X, and has used his condition as a form of empowerment instead of impairment. Leading into the Tokyo 2021 Paralympic Games, Jamal is ranked #1 in the nation for several individual events. Jamal’s brand, ‘ Swim Up Hill ‘ has a mission to teach 1,000,000 people to swim and to inspire millions more through community impact and tech integration.
- Lessons From Legends: The Development of Simone Manuel, Coach Allison Beebe
- Guy Crashes Drone Off Canadian Coast, Freediving YouTuber Helps Him Find It
- How Ranomi Kromowidjojo Prepares Mentally for the Biggest Moments | Inside With Brett Hawke
- Meet Kyiv’s Polar Bear Swimmers
- Post-Olympic Depression | Calvyn Justus
- Eagle Ford is proud to sponsor Tatjana Schoenmaker, Olympic Swimmer
- How to Draft in Open Water Swimming | Kona Endurance
- International Olympic Committee Denies Reports That Tokyo Summer Games Will Be Canceled