Atiba Wade is former NCAA All-American at the University of Georgia and grew up swimming for the storied PDR swim team, led by legendary Coach Jim Ellis in Philadelphia, PA. Most notably, Atiba is a leader and innovator in dry-land training and functional fitness for swimmers. In addition to running programs for his many fitness clients, Atiba has played an instrumental role as a Fitter & Faster clinician over the past several years.
Atiba and Mike discuss the development of dry-land and how it has changed, as well as providing a special “sneak-peak” to the content the pair are working on for online courses! One of Atiba’s specialties is transforming dry-land exercises to match in-water training.
- Lessons From Legends: The Development of Simone Manuel, Coach Allison Beebe
- Guy Crashes Drone Off Canadian Coast, Freediving YouTuber Helps Him Find It
- How Ranomi Kromowidjojo Prepares Mentally for the Biggest Moments | Inside With Brett Hawke
- Meet Kyiv’s Polar Bear Swimmers
- Post-Olympic Depression | Calvyn Justus
- Eagle Ford is proud to sponsor Tatjana Schoenmaker, Olympic Swimmer
- How to Draft in Open Water Swimming | Kona Endurance
- International Olympic Committee Denies Reports That Tokyo Summer Games Will Be Canceled