Orange Fire Department crews have recovered the body of a man who died when a wall of the swimming pool he was digging in Orange collapsed around him.
The collapse was first reported at 10:52 a.m. Saturday in the 6200 block of East Cliffway Drive, said Orange Fire Capt. Ryan O’Connor. The man was digging with four other men when part of a wall collapsed around him, and he was buried up to his shoulders, O’Connor said.
Early Sunday morning, firefighters called a construction company to bring in a crane to help them haul out thousands of pounds of dirt from the backyard where the pool is located, the Orange County Register reported.Read NBC Los Angeles
- Are the 2021 Tokyo Olympics Canceled? | MySwimPro
- SwimVice | Pro Analysis Series – Simone Manuel 100 Meter Freestyle 2016 Rio Olympics
- Why You’re Out Of Breath After 100m Swimming | How To Master Freestyle Swim Breathing | Global Triathlon Network
- ‘It felt like I was the first person to step on Mars’: Anchorage free divers plunge into icy Rabbit Lake
- Homemade Protein Balls For Swimmer | Swimmer Strength
- Road to Tokyo: First Race of 2021 | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Swimming in the Ice Hole for Christening
- Physical Performance Depends on Sleep – Fit to Succeed Episode 52 With Dr. Michael Grandner