This is perhaps the most in-depth/comprehensive discussion on stroke mechanics and technique available anywhere! The amount of insight and knowledge of the technical application of all 4 strokes is truly remarkable and will inspire all coaches to carefully consider how they’re developing their philosophies and how they approach working with their athletes. You will learn what it means to be a “traveler” in the water and why it is critical for athletes to “utilize the value of what they are learning.”
Coaches will learn to teach their athletes to articulate their bodies to create power, fluidity, and increase the efficiency of their shape while swimming. Listen to discover why creating “path-seeking tools” assist your swimmers in finding their best organic positions in the water. Jonty jumped right into the discussion! You won’t hear an introduction as Coach was excited to get going!
Jonty Skinner is a former World-Record holder, NCAA Champion, and a member of the International Swimming Hall of Fame. In this special edition of Coaches Corner, Jonty and Mike discuss correct technique, the evolving philosophies behind teaching stroke mechanics, and relating information to your athletes.
This is an episode you won’t want to miss!
- Lessons From Legends: The Development of Simone Manuel, Coach Allison Beebe
- Guy Crashes Drone Off Canadian Coast, Freediving YouTuber Helps Him Find It
- How Ranomi Kromowidjojo Prepares Mentally for the Biggest Moments | Inside With Brett Hawke
- Meet Kyiv’s Polar Bear Swimmers
- Post-Olympic Depression | Calvyn Justus
- Eagle Ford is proud to sponsor Tatjana Schoenmaker, Olympic Swimmer
- How to Draft in Open Water Swimming | Kona Endurance
- International Olympic Committee Denies Reports That Tokyo Summer Games Will Be Canceled