She competed in the Seoul Olympics in 1988, and more than thirty years later, French swimmer Claire Supiot is training to take part in next year’s Paralympics. Despite discovering she had the neuropathy Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease in 2008, 52-year-old Claire isn’t letting her disability get in the way of her dreams.
- CMS Parents Angered Over Sports Cancellation
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC