For the final Propulsion Swimming Podcast of 2020 we are talking with German Superstar Marco Koch!!! Marco is a former world champion and world record holder in the 200m Breaststroke!
Marco talks through with us all the tips he would give Breaststrokers out there, from not perfecting one stroke but finding a nice variety that works for you on any given day, to how to find your race pace!
He discusses his ISL experience; missing out on the 200m SC WR, those controversial dolphin kicks, and swimming through a groin injury. We also look forward to Tokyo 2021 and how he’s in a much better place thanks to the year delay.
This is the podcast you really don’t want to miss!!
- Lessons From Legends: The Development of Simone Manuel, Coach Allison Beebe
- Guy Crashes Drone Off Canadian Coast, Freediving YouTuber Helps Him Find It
- How Ranomi Kromowidjojo Prepares Mentally for the Biggest Moments | Inside With Brett Hawke
- Meet Kyiv’s Polar Bear Swimmers
- Post-Olympic Depression | Calvyn Justus
- Eagle Ford is proud to sponsor Tatjana Schoenmaker, Olympic Swimmer
- How to Draft in Open Water Swimming | Kona Endurance
- International Olympic Committee Denies Reports That Tokyo Summer Games Will Be Canceled