Mohammad Shams Aalam Shaikh is an Indian Para Swimmer who fought all odds to win 4 Gold medals at the Indian Open Para Swimming Championship and has also represented India at the 2018 Asian Para Games in Jakarta, Indonesia. At the age of 24, he developed a benign tumor in his lower back which immobilized his lower half due to unsuccessful surgeries. Despite the setback, he trained himself to be a para swimmer and has been making India proud with his achievements. His resilience, passion, and hard-work despite being differently-abled are remarkable. Watch this video to find out more.
- CMS Parents Angered Over Sports Cancellation
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC