What started as a Friday afternoon on the water ended in a Florida State University freshman being airlifted to the hospital.
Eden Schroeder, 18, was visiting friends in Naples during her winter break. The day took a turn when Schroeder dove into the water near Keewaydin Island and hit her head.See ABC7
- CMS Parents Angered Over Sports Cancellation
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC