I decided to do a short guide to winter swimming while going for my morning swim in Ullswater. With over a decade of winter swimming behind me, I’m a great believer in just going out and enjoying the experience in whatever way makes you happy. Short dip in wetsuit or longer swim in skins. As long as you swim regularly and don’t overdo it. Winter swimming is an incredible experience and I hope this video gets that across.
Find out more on my website: www.ullswaterswimplace.com
- CMS Parents Angered Over Sports Cancellation
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC