A Clearwater man threw his Thanksgiving turkey in his swimming pool to defrost it.
Mark O’Donnell said it’s a family tradition to toss the bird into the pool.
He said every year they take a video of the annual tradition.
“Most people wonder ‘doesn’t chlorine get into your turkey?’ These bags are sealed by factories. We’ve never had a leakage yet and no chlorine in our turkey,” said O’Donnell.
O’Donnell said they tossed the 16-pound turkey into the pool on Tuesday. It took about four hours to defrost.See ABC Action News
- CMS Parents Angered Over Sports Cancellation
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC