Everyone knows sharks fill the water off Florida’s coast and many choose to get in the water anyway.
What you might not expect to find though is a 10-foot long hammerhead shark circling an unsuspecting swimmer.
A drone video taken by Jason McIntosh on Nov. 15 in Miami Beach, Florida shows just that.Read Click Orlando
- Lessons From Legends: The Development of Simone Manuel, Coach Allison Beebe
- Guy Crashes Drone Off Canadian Coast, Freediving YouTuber Helps Him Find It
- How Ranomi Kromowidjojo Prepares Mentally for the Biggest Moments | Inside With Brett Hawke
- Meet Kyiv’s Polar Bear Swimmers
- Post-Olympic Depression | Calvyn Justus
- Eagle Ford is proud to sponsor Tatjana Schoenmaker, Olympic Swimmer
- How to Draft in Open Water Swimming | Kona Endurance
- International Olympic Committee Denies Reports That Tokyo Summer Games Will Be Canceled