Diving stars, Wu Minxia and He Zi of China compete in the final of the women’s 3m springboard diving event at the 2011 FINA World Championships in Shanghai. After winning the Gold medal in the sychro event, they are now battling it out for the individual title. Do you remember who prevailed in the end? Watch Round 1 – 5 to find out.
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC
- Ryan Murphy Backstroke Analysis | Insane Technique | MySwimPro
- ‘Curtains of death’: Nets designed to protect swimmers are killing sharks in South Africa
- Swimmer injured in Perth bull shark attack