Today we take you back to the Women’s 100m Butterfly final at the 2011 edition of the FINA World Championships in Shanghai, where four incredible swimmmers USA’s Vollmer, Australia’s Coutts, China’s LU and Sjostrom from Sweden battled for the Gold medal. With only 7 hundredths of a second between Gold and Silver, this final deserves to be watched until the last stroke!
- Don’t ‘Spear’ The Water, Do THIS Instead | Feedback Friday | Effortless Swimming
- Wastewater leak into Biscayne Bay causes no-swim advisory
- 13-year-old Chen Yuxi’s Top 3 Dives at Gwangju 2019! | FINA World Championships
- ISL Season 2 Pool Tour | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- “Swimming is a generational skill.” – Sabir Muhammad | Inside with Brett Hawke
- Power in Poetry: To the Swimmer
- Dana Vollmer vs Alicia Coutts – 7 hundredths of a second between Gold & Silver!
- Having Trouble With Your Freestyle Breath? Try This Simple Hack | SwimVice