Anton McKee shares with us his “big sense of gratitude to the ISL League” for what they are doing for the sport of swimming and for the continuity of professional swimmers like him.
Anton has won three of the four matches in the 200 Breaststroke so far before the semi-final match. During the process, he has become the 8th All-Time Performer in the History of the 200 breaststroke in short course meters. In a year he has dropped over 3 seconds his Iceland National Record. Also during these matches he has broken three Nordic and Icelandic records (two in the 200 and one in the 100 Breaststroke).
Watch the whole chat we had with Anton and get some great inside stories of what is going on in Budapest with the ISL League.
- Don’t ‘Spear’ The Water, Do THIS Instead | Feedback Friday | Effortless Swimming
- Wastewater leak into Biscayne Bay causes no-swim advisory
- 13-year-old Chen Yuxi’s Top 3 Dives at Gwangju 2019! | FINA World Championships
- ISL Season 2 Pool Tour | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- “Swimming is a generational skill.” – Sabir Muhammad | Inside with Brett Hawke
- Power in Poetry: To the Swimmer
- Dana Vollmer vs Alicia Coutts – 7 hundredths of a second between Gold & Silver!
- Having Trouble With Your Freestyle Breath? Try This Simple Hack | SwimVice