Anton McKee shares with us his “big sense of gratitude to the ISL League” for what they are doing for the sport of swimming and for the continuity of professional swimmers like him.
Anton has won three of the four matches in the 200 Breaststroke so far before the semi-final match. During the process, he has become the 8th All-Time Performer in the History of the 200 breaststroke in short course meters. In a year he has dropped over 3 seconds his Iceland National Record. Also during these matches he has broken three Nordic and Icelandic records (two in the 200 and one in the 100 Breaststroke).
Watch the whole chat we had with Anton and get some great inside stories of what is going on in Budapest with the ISL League.
- Addressing the Dropout in Swimming | Can We Stop Teens From Leaving the Sport? | Propulsion Swimming
- 3 Ways To Help Swimmers Explode Off The Blocks | Swimmer Strength
- Jamal Hill is Teaching 1 Million People to Swim | The Social Kick
- Marist College Ashgrove | AIC Swimming 2021
- 2021 Women’s Swimming B1G Championships Cinematic Highlights
- Coach Craig’s Wisdom: What You Learn From Challenging Yourself | Endurance Swimming: Open Water Training
- All About Mark Spitz | Inside with Brett Hawke
- Swim Across America 2021 Event Preview