Five-time Olympic gold medalist, Missy Franklin Johnson, discusses the “Saving Lives Is Always In Season” campaign launched by USA Swimming and Phillips 66. The initiative focuses on the importance of drowning prevention by advocating for swim lessons taught year-round.
Visit https://www.usaswimming.org/savinglives for more information.
- The greatest swimming comeback of all time? | Throwback Thursday
- Swimming lessons in the APY Lands | 7NEWS
- Annual Swimming and Diving Meet Impacts Terre Haute Tourism
- Beloved Missing Swim Coach Found Dead
- What Is Ice Swimming? | MySwimPro
- Speaking Truth to Power | The Social Kick
- Addressing the Dropout in Swimming | Can We Stop Teens From Leaving the Sport? | Propulsion Swimming
- 3 Ways To Help Swimmers Explode Off The Blocks | Swimmer Strength